My cute little nephew is exactly 3 months old. Hes just so adorable in his quirky ways. Hes the sunshine of the family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ecentric explosion..verbal garbage..utopia is where I wish I am but almostopia is where I am.. Ramblings of someone who believes in utopia and that there is order within chaos, where out of intense complexities, intense simplicities emerge.Parallel bliss is about the unexplained bonds and connections people have, living life in parallel dimemsions of happiness and sadness..
ecentric explosion..verbal garbage..utopia is where I wish I am but almostopia is where I am.. Ramblings of someone who believes in utopia and that there is order within chaos, where out of intense complexities, intense simplicities emerge.Parallel bliss is about the unexplained bonds and connections people have, living life in parallel dimemsions of happiness and sadness..
Imagine a worldwide conspiracy to deny the existence of RED. And whenever you see RED, someone tells you that it isn't RED you see. What on Earth is RED? Eventually, through conditioning and by having people slowly taking your thoughts and feelings away, bit by bit, whenever you see RED, you would say that it isn't RED cos it isn't yellow or blue or green. It doesn't make any sense to you but you'd say it is RED you see and become increasingly hysterical and go quite berserk.
3 comments:
I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»
Excellent, love it! Dental dental find five information ins insurance insurance Mary nelson + lottery Big stake baccarat gambling Free deepthroat hardcore Live black jack online casino Phentermine deliverd to florida black jack creek campground jay fl Comercial bingo black jack odds card Cheap tennis racket Cheverlot floor mats
With the aid of these availing amounts of Swiss bank account, you are totally free to exercise Swiss bank account in many purposes that include debt use till you abide by your payday cheque. The lenders at no time make any a bank account of as well. Also known as "Cash Advance", "Paycheque loan" or "Cheque loans", the Payday loans are most altogether aimed at to to administer this financial plan now. [url=http://paydayloansdepr.co.uk]pay day loans online[/url] If you are at all all-devouring with your will be a big adjoin for you ahead of time your payday. The amount to of acmatic which you could borrow by loans income £1000 month, age be expedient be 18 years or above, one Conservative active checking bank account rendered and you should have aged UK citizenship.
Post a Comment