Monday, July 10, 2006
I am in the staffroom, busy at the laptop, doing up my report of the conferences I had attended, listening to songs randomly from the iTunes Library. Suddenly, Damien Rice's 'The Blower's Daughter' came on. Such nostlagia. I used to set this song as my Sweetie's personal ringtone. Each time he calls me, the melancholic voice of Damien Rice haunts my mobile. Then, if I may sum it up, we were together as one immeasurable entity in mad rush of chaos.
I stopped work, staring at my laptop, zoning out. This song sure brings back alot of memories. As I listened to the song, flashbacks in my mind, playing a time-lapse video of all the scenes and memories this song brings. It is just like the time-lapse video we see on TV or in the movies: the sky from sunrise to sunset. The song brings along a translation of pain into sounds. It has been a journey. It sure has been. I am glad that we made it. It has definitely made us stronger as one. Now one immeasurable entity, stronger than before.. About the mad rush of chaos... Well...We have gained so much strength and love to ignore the redundant chaos around us. We made it, Baby. I'm so glad we made it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»
Post a Comment