Friday, July 07, 2006
EXCEL Fest 2006 @Admiralty Primary
All teachers islandwide are involved in this MOE Excel Fest event. Mine is at Admiralty Primary School. Khai and my workshops end at about the same time. That's great. ;) Sitting with me at this workshop right now are 3 senior teachers from my school. The ones I like best in school. So I guess this workshop will be pretty fun. We are all hanging around, waiting for the workshop to commence. I wonder how's Sweetie doing at his side..... Oh!! The workshop has started. Gotta stop now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
my wife's a teacher too...do yr students know U guys play in a rock band?
Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»
Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»
Looking for information and found it at this great site... scrabble+deluxe 20mg lipitor tramadol Prevacid retin-a valtrex vaniqa amerimedrx com ai baby carry backpacks pda program pharmacy pc2100 ddr sdram effexor side effects and drug interactions venlafaxine hcl Daimler chrysler foundation Oakleaf hydrangea snow queen 5 gallon container Discount ipod mp3 player Remove home vision spyware phendimetrazine diethylpropion Hacker mass email software Honda f12x impeller specifications Baccarat red Football odds usa today hair in long stays venlafaxine duloxetine advantages venlafaxine define malpractice venlafaxine seizure
Post a Comment