Sunday, March 19, 2006
Khai's surprise birthday get-together
The surprise birthday dinner was a blast. Khai and I went out of the house in the early evening. We went to White Room, Haji Lane. He bought me my lightning bolt and Flying-V brooches from there. We went to take a look at their other stuff. The accessories are really nice. All the while when we were out, I was trying my best to delay our dinner time. My reservation at Brewerkz was at 8pm. The guys are supposed to be there at 8 and I will bring Khai down at 8.30pm or so. By the time we were done at Haji Lane, It was only like 6pm. We went to Muji, Capitol and Peninsula. It was only 7pm!! I couldn't think of other places to bring him to drag the time before we go for dinner. So I made him walk to Empress Place and sat down at the Singapore River. Hahaha.. All the time I was staring at the watch, praying time will pass faster.. It was only when I saw him getting grouchy because he was hungry and tired of walking that I revealed where we were going for dinner. The feet hurt from all that walking too. So we slowly.... made our way to Brewerkz.
Mike and Leigh were the first to arrive. Th rest came respectively. It was a long table for 20 people. Khai was surprised and delighted with what I had planned. I am really glad that he managed to smile after all that walking I made him go through to delay the time so the surprise will fall into places. Heheh.. Anyway, it was alittle difficult to converse to everyone due to the table arrangment. The next time I am planning a dinner, I am going to ask for a round table. That's for sure!! The food was good and the company, superb! The cake was brought out after dinner. It was a delicious chocolate ice-cream cake, from Swenson's. All thanks to Herman. Excellent choice of cake.
I really had a good time and so did Khai. Thank you everyone for making the dinner possible. Thank you..
Mike and Leigh were the first to arrive. Th rest came respectively. It was a long table for 20 people. Khai was surprised and delighted with what I had planned. I am really glad that he managed to smile after all that walking I made him go through to delay the time so the surprise will fall into places. Heheh.. Anyway, it was alittle difficult to converse to everyone due to the table arrangment. The next time I am planning a dinner, I am going to ask for a round table. That's for sure!! The food was good and the company, superb! The cake was brought out after dinner. It was a delicious chocolate ice-cream cake, from Swenson's. All thanks to Herman. Excellent choice of cake.
I really had a good time and so did Khai. Thank you everyone for making the dinner possible. Thank you..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»
I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»
Very nice site! 1993 toyota paseo+tire size Fuel injection kit for aircooled vw Company moving submit url
Post a Comment