Friday, March 31, 2006

my birthday with GSE family





















A few days after Sweetie's actual birthday, which falls on a Tuesday and was ruined by some unexpected package, containing pictures of his past, it was mine. It took me a few days to rid the images from my mind. I haven't been feeling too good myself as I was going through a difficult hair issue. All I could think of was "please, no surprise.." because I don't want my friends to see me at my current state.

Everything was going as per normal on the eve of my birthday. The band had to jam because of the upcoming gigs. We have a returning member to the Great Spy family, Song. Jamming went on from 8.30, all the way to 11.30pm. I knew the guys had something up their sleeves. Fandy turned up for jamming, hiding behind the stairs... The guys were rushing me to the studio to set up my keyboards.... Sweetie blocked the entrance when I wanted to go back to the studio to take my things, after jamming.... I went downstairs and waited. And yes.. the guys had a surprise birthday cake, Swenson's mango ice-cream cake, for me. What better way to celebrate my birthday with 4 all so good-looking guys.. Heheh.. Thank you so much, guys!! Thank you, Sweetie!!


2 comments:

Welcome to the real world ... music said...

fooh juz saw the GSE pix in soft of yer latest gig...punk o rama hairdo beb....

keep the rock a rockin...

fgl

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»