


I went for my 2nd chemo treatment last Monday. With so much apprehension and anxiety, I got to the centre early to get my blood test done. I have been on one cycle of Neupogen jabs to boost my white blood count. I crossed my fingers, hoping I will pass the blood test and get on with my chemo treatment scheduled for the day, with no delay. The results were out after an hour and yup, I'm good to go so I proceeded to Level 3, which is the chemo wards, with Mummy. During my wait, Mummy made friends with a lady who was suffering with Breast Cancer Stage 2. It was her last chemo treatment. I looked around me and everyone have some sort of head gear, be it a wig, scarf or hat to conceal their hair loss. I saw clumps of hair, choking the sink in the toilet just now. My time will come soon..

2 comments:
hang in there, girl... you are indeed a very strong person, hold yer chin up..love ya.
Keep up the good work » »
Post a Comment