
Found some pics from 2004. Wow.. That's like almost 2 years ago. Time seems to fly, with a blink of an eye. I miss my long hair.. I really do. Everyone around me has been really comforting. Some have suggested to go bald with me. Some nights, I lay awake wondering about the superficiality of my looks. With or without my waist-length locks, I am still me. It gets to me sometimes, wondering if I will get through the entire treatment. My spirits have been low these days but I struggle to stay true to myself. Haven't been going to work and I seem to have lose the drive and strength to fight, the one thing that many wish to pick my brain for. What happened to the fierce fighter?? I wonder.. I wish I can be like everyone else, at least having work and irritating colleagues to bitch about, over dinner and drinks. But I don't..

5 comments:
Mag, you do the possible and God will do the impossible. God knows that you are a child of his and will see you through this.
Hey gal...hang in there!!! Don't lose that fighting spirit in you! Love is a very powerful cure...U're surrounded by all who loves u a lot. So don't give up!!! U go gal!!! :) ~ siuyee
hey mags..
you have always been one of the most determined people i know.. In NIE, u usually fought for your beliefs and was the most hardworking person i noe..
i believe very strongly that you will get through this... there will be times when it will be harder than the rest of the times, but i believe above all, you will triumph. love ya, babe...im there for u if you need me ok:) = = nad
In the words of MJ from spidey - "Go get em tiger"
Enjoyed a lot! » »
Post a Comment