Monday, June 13, 2005
YOGA
I'm back at yoga again. Felt really good after class. Wanted to do my usual run at the gym but I thought some breathing exercises and meditation might do me some good, now that my knees are pretty screwed from all that running I had been doing.. Anyway, it helps reduce my panic attacks, thats what I heard. How true? I'm not too sure.. Yoga meditation allows the mind to gradually gather strength before bringing up the images that might prove most frightening or challenging. I guess yoga serves as a focus of attention in times of panic.. To many yogis, the techniques developed to transcend, help to strip away the things that try to mis-define us; the emotions, sensations, desires, achievements and failures of daily life. Through yoga, I hope to learn to develop a greater awareness of my psychological state. As a result, I will be in a position to better manage my reactions to the thoughts, feelings and responses I have to the various situations I have to deal with. In my current second phase of introspection, I need to find out what actually defines me and strip away what mis-define me..
With greater awareness, comes the sensitivity and skill to find and remove the physical and psychological blocks that keep me from my true self. I hope it helps cut through the layers of mis-identities that arise in response to my feelings and it will calm the frenzy, clears the clutter and allows me to get back in touch with myself again.. I must admit I did leave the class, feeling really good.. It has been quite a while and it's about time..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP http://www.californiarefinance7.info/Mass-appliances.html Lacross shirts
Excellent, love it! Akcesoria land rover Diazepam alprazolam cod fedex Benny replica watch Impotence cures florida Hp hw 6915 pda singapore launch 2006 http://www.hot-naked-milfs-9.info best refinance rate Free unlimited space webhosts Huntington beach kitchen remodel
Post a Comment