Saturday, June 18, 2005

CFH


Color Flash Holga (CFH) Starter Kit....I want....
Posted by Hello
Intrigued by the colour flash technology of some of the lomocameras, it is a dream come true, now that, it has been combined with iconic Holga (with its hectic characteristics of soft focus, light leaks and vignetting). The new edition to the lomocamera family uses a combination of colored flash light and a long shutter exposure.
A plastic wheel assembly inside the flash allows us to choose one of three permanently mounted color gels (yellow, blue, red) or a clear flash. Hmm.. I took a couple of amazing shots when I was in London with Sweetie's coloursplash and my own action sampler. I must say.. I am still very much in love with the colour experiment experience the coloursplash offers me.. Now that, the CFH is out. There is no doubt about investing in one..
Anyway, if anyone of you is wondering if I got myself the fisheye camera I was raving about the last time, Sweetie had someone got it for him as a gift.. Anyone of you out there game/up for getting that as a gift for me too?? Heheh.. Anyway, he said most of the pictures turned out pretty flat but I have yet to see them..

No comments: