Tuesday, September 11, 2007

My first bouquet of flowers from K



It has been 3 years! Happy Anniversary Baby! I'm glad we made it through and you are still next to me. There is a sudden rush of bittersweet memories to my head, the time when we spent in school rushing projects, the time we hid in the Video Room to watch 'Kung Pow', how I broke my hand and how you insisted on using a remote control as a brace, the aimless driving in the night, my lonely walks around Punggol and Sengkang, our "hide-and seek" sessions, the most wonderful speech you gave after your graduation, at The Balcony, the times you held my hand during my chemotherapy sessions..... Thank you for the flowers and thank you for everything.
All I wanna say is in our song,
"Honey, It's been a long time coming
And I can't stop now
Such a long time running
And I can't stop now
Do you hear my heart beating
Can you hear that sound
Cause I can't help thinking
And I don't look down

And then I looked up at the sun and I could see
Oh the way that gravity turns for you and me
And then I looked up at the sky and saw the sun
And the way that gravity pulls on everyone, on everyone

Baby, It's been a long time waiting
Such a long, long time
And I can't stop smiling
No I can't stop now
And do you hear my heart beating
And can you hear that sound
Cause I can't help crying
And I won't look down

And then I looked up at the sun and I could see
Oh the way that gravity turns on you and me
And then I looked up at the sun and saw the sky
And the way that gravity pulls on you and I, on you and I"

No comments: