
our first shaver

The plan was simple. Went to Mustafa, bought a shaver and spent the evening, shaving our heads. There was apprehension. To do it or not to do it.. After much consideration, I realised all my hair will have to go. It is just a matter of time. If not now, then when? It was quite an experience. We started with the Number 3 blade and I went on and tried it on my own, with the Number 2 blade. It was uncomfortable. I did not go all the way cos Khai thinks I should leave the fringe, not that there is much of a fringe left. Mummy was overwhelmed with the punk image initially and so are the people at the hospital. This experience makes me wanna sing to Star's song.. "This scar is like a fleck on my porcelain skin".. Love to say it's a liberating moment but it did left a scar within me.

3 comments:
Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»
I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. moving shoes Zyban rzu palenie Custom cabinets san antonio tx Tie-dye seat covers of a credit card credit card overlimit clostridium botulinum rind Hamann hummer
Post a Comment