Wednesday, April 12, 2006
CT Scan
I will be going for my re-staging CT Scan tomorrow afternoon. I am anxious. So far, I have gone through 4 chemo treatments already. The last one I did was on Friday. This re-staging scan will determine if I need another 4 or 8 more treatments. Time seems to pass so slowly right now. Yet, everyone around me are just rushing by.
Once again, I have reached a point where the treatments are taking a toll on me; mentally, physically and psychologically. I am afraid of another needle to be inserted into my skin. I am afraid of sitting at the chemo ward for 4 hours, with the stench of plastic tubes in the air.
Once again, I have reached a point where the treatments are taking a toll on me; mentally, physically and psychologically. I am afraid of another needle to be inserted into my skin. I am afraid of sitting at the chemo ward for 4 hours, with the stench of plastic tubes in the air.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»
Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»
That's a great story. Waiting for more. Male fetish bondage bontril online Refurbished lcd projection panel Computer game chess Tramadol info snorting tramadal Welch allyn barcode scanner r-40-07299 Yellow area rugs
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »
Post a Comment