I did my PET. HORROR!!! The entire procedure took about 3 hours. I was injected with four different kinds of radioactive fluids half-hourly, while lying in a small room to wait for the fluids to take effect in my body. The small room is monitored with a CCTV camera, which made me feel uncomfortable and queer. I have never been to an asylum but I guess this is how the patients feel, confined in a white room like this. The last injection is a fluid which made me want to take a piss every 5 minutes. After an hour and a half of monitoring and injections, I was led to the scanning room. I looked at the tunnel-like machine with much apprehension and fear. SHIT!! Enclosed space! I can’t even handle, been in a lift. I laid down and the scanning procedure started. I shut my eyes as the I entered the “tunnel”. Ten minutes into the procedure, I needed to take a piss again. Damn the stupid fluid that was injected into me! I tried to clear my mind and thought only about meeting Sweetie later in the evening. The exigency to go to the toilet got stronger. Alright. I couldn’t hold it no more. Still in the “tunnel”, I called out in a small whispering voice, “Excuse me..” Nobody came to attend to me. I started to panic. I broke out into cold sweat. The narrow tunnel was causing me to hyperventilate. I called out again and nobody came to get me out. I was at the brink of insanity and I started screaming and going hysterical. Still nobody came...
Wednesday, February 22, 2006
PET Scan
I did my PET. HORROR!!! The entire procedure took about 3 hours. I was injected with four different kinds of radioactive fluids half-hourly, while lying in a small room to wait for the fluids to take effect in my body. The small room is monitored with a CCTV camera, which made me feel uncomfortable and queer. I have never been to an asylum but I guess this is how the patients feel, confined in a white room like this. The last injection is a fluid which made me want to take a piss every 5 minutes. After an hour and a half of monitoring and injections, I was led to the scanning room. I looked at the tunnel-like machine with much apprehension and fear. SHIT!! Enclosed space! I can’t even handle, been in a lift. I laid down and the scanning procedure started. I shut my eyes as the I entered the “tunnel”. Ten minutes into the procedure, I needed to take a piss again. Damn the stupid fluid that was injected into me! I tried to clear my mind and thought only about meeting Sweetie later in the evening. The exigency to go to the toilet got stronger. Alright. I couldn’t hold it no more. Still in the “tunnel”, I called out in a small whispering voice, “Excuse me..” Nobody came to attend to me. I started to panic. I broke out into cold sweat. The narrow tunnel was causing me to hyperventilate. I called out again and nobody came to get me out. I was at the brink of insanity and I started screaming and going hysterical. Still nobody came...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hang in there....
brave lady. stand tall. take good care
That's a great story. Waiting for more. Bratz world london pretty in punk yasmin Protomix nexium Free adware removal e2g design front page Moffit cancer research clinics Dental hygenist schools in washington state dentler uniforms Odchudzanie adipex repard http://www.lamborghini-diablo-picture.info/spyware-doctor-activation-code.html Pop up stopper professional pop up blocker 1957 oldsmobile 88 Cheap loss pill weight Yasmin abdellatif spyware detector Alarm car thatcham
Post a Comment