
dinner n drinks @ the balcony
Sweetie looked gorgeous today. He wore his new shirt, new shoes and new watch. Met up at Far East to go for dinner. It was a planned date for the both of us to celebrate our attainment of honours and a closure with Uni-life though the plan for Masters is in my our pipeline.
Town was madness, jam-packed with the Christmas crowd. We made our way to our new-found favourite joint, The Balcony. Sweetie had the night's events planned, without my knowledge, with the table reservations and all. We had our dinner. The food selection at the diner's was pretty limited. Sweetie gave me a mobile phone cuff, which was the exact same one he has for his phone. Now.. it will be tough differentiating our K700i mobile phones apart. Heheh..
We were supposed to meet up with our lecturer for drinks and so we wanted to adjourn to upstairs. I went up to check but it was packed. When I came down and got back to our table, the server gave me a gold box, tied with red ribbons. I was lost for words. Sweetie gave me a cheeky look and asked me to open the box. Inside the box was more presents, a olive green folli follie bag and a pair of CK rings. Sweetie gave the most beautiful speech while I was opening the presents. It was not about the presents. It was about his sincerity and love that came through from his chain of words that moved me. I cried.
It is my most loved Christmas ever.. And thank you, Sweetie, for everything. Thank you for making me feel like a queen..

No comments:
Post a Comment