The whole week after the rock star event at Zouk has been a rather sluggish one. Sweetie is healing from his lung infection, having to take at least 6 pills at a time. I am trying all I can to nurse him back to health again. We would like to thank everyone for all the concern we have been showered with. We are truly blessed.. We just can’t wait to get well and get GSE on the road again. Thank you Siu Yee.. Thank you Bebe.. Thank you Meredith.. for keeping me in your prayers.. I hope the primary diagnosis of TB is just yet another scare.. I will be seeing the specialist on the 17 Nov for biopsy. Sweetie and I have been keeping a rather optimistic view of my condition. I want to go to Bali to surf with Sweetie this coming holiday.. So people.. not to worry.. we WILL get well and here’s the coming GSE’s gigs not to be missed:
- 18 Nov 2005 (Prince of Wales, Dunlop Street)
- 21 Jan 2006 (Sembawang Music Festival, Sembawang park)
So watch this space for more details..

2 comments:
Enjoyed a lot! Clonidine and oxycontin withdrawl Probable impotence Top paintball markers of 2005 lingerie gallery panties http://www.free-porn-9.info/Small-tits.html http://www.creditcardprocessing9.info/camcardcreditfreeneedednoweb.html
Keep up the good work » » »
Post a Comment