Monday, October 24, 2005


the arrow leading to khai's artwork Posted by Picasa

Finally.. it's the 2005 art graduation show. Time seems to pass with a blink of an eye. It was like not long ago when it was 2004 art graduation and now, it's time for the 2005's show. Sweetie has been really busy with tons of essays and the printing of his works. We had to stay till almost 2am in the morning in the MAC Lab, nights before the show. Show starts at 7pm at the NIE art gallery. I was late so I missed Cecilia's art performance. I haven't been feeling too well due to the medication but I managed to brave the roads and drove my ass down to Jalan Bahar. It was nice seeing the lecturers again. There was Benny's "plato's cave", Joey's "pandan cake", Enid's "How to sit well on a chair", Zabit's screaming Yes Sir!! and of cos, Sweetie's "How to rob a bank" series.. I walked into the gallery and felt a sense of pride for Sweetie. Really.. Sweetie. I am so proud of you. Looking yummy and gorgeous, he stood infront of the gallery, with two hands full of food. If I had felt better, the night would have been so much more exciting for me. But I enjoyed the stroll with Sweetie at the NIE's "starbucks" pathway, under the stars. It was magical..

No comments: