Monday, September 12, 2005


Teacher's Day dinner (Fiona) Posted by Picasa

Teacher's Day was crazy. We had the normal timetable, other than the concert. I sure feel like a superstar, with the kids screaming my name, giving me presents and flowers. It all started the very moment I stepped into school. My table was full of thanks and gifts. I realised I reached out to so many children with my art lessons. It is moments like these when I feel that I'm blessed to teach art, having the children design cards and telling me how much they enjoy my lessons. The dinner started at 7pm, with 14 tables of teachers. My heart was with Sweetie, who was patiently waiting for me at the library. Throughout the dinner, all I can think of is to run out and look for him..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! L&aposallegra brigata propecia loss