
greenspace lomography party @ Asylum Club (khai)

ecentric explosion..verbal garbage..utopia is where I wish I am but almostopia is where I am.. Ramblings of someone who believes in utopia and that there is order within chaos, where out of intense complexities, intense simplicities emerge.Parallel bliss is about the unexplained bonds and connections people have, living life in parallel dimemsions of happiness and sadness..


ecentric explosion..verbal garbage..utopia is where I wish I am but almostopia is where I am.. Ramblings of someone who believes in utopia and that there is order within chaos, where out of intense complexities, intense simplicities emerge.Parallel bliss is about the unexplained bonds and connections people have, living life in parallel dimemsions of happiness and sadness..
Imagine a worldwide conspiracy to deny the existence of RED. And whenever you see RED, someone tells you that it isn't RED you see. What on Earth is RED? Eventually, through conditioning and by having people slowly taking your thoughts and feelings away, bit by bit, whenever you see RED, you would say that it isn't RED cos it isn't yellow or blue or green. It doesn't make any sense to you but you'd say it is RED you see and become increasingly hysterical and go quite berserk.
2 comments:
best regards, nice info passaic county driveway paving keyword celebrex recall shop baikalguide bmw deisal engine marine Food starch allergies minivan types Play scrabble rack attack for free Asian woman personals Mitsubishi oem mats Propecia particularly Call center hotel uk including acuvue toric Dosages for zithromax Celebrex used for shrinking lung tumors Cum on food fetish 2004 gmc trucks pictures El salvador cheap calling card thank you stationery http://www.xenical-online-2.info/melbourne-motel.html How to use a waterbed pump flake ice makers
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Hot arab sex xxx Alfa romeo juilia http://www.los-angeles-culinary-school.info Cancer law lawyer mesothelioma lawsuit21 Copy of smith barney financial advisor aptitude test Payday loans deferred deposit payday advances acne help And my soccer coach site myspacecom http://www.mazda-ringtone.info Incredimail stationery incredimail sites Laptop free dvd player fire alarm wire subaru Ecdl download freeware shareware Capital insider one trading no collateral bad credit personal loans Maternity stuff posted clothes baby weeks
Post a Comment