Sunday, July 15, 2007

my new Ipod Video



Sweetie surprised me with this lovely, lovely gift last Thursday. My Ipod Mini died on me in March but I must say it has served me well for the past two years. Sweetie's Ipod gave up on him last year and I bought him an Ipod Video (White) for his birthday this year so that it will keep him company on our long flights to the US last March and April. As for myself, I had been using the PSP. However, I just listen to the songs in my phone at the gym cos the PSP is rather bulky to exercise with. For a while, I was using my CD player which I bought for myself when I was 19. It is amazing that it still works. Everyone was shocked to see that alien-looking ginomous device called the Sony Discman. Heh.


I love my new Ipod Video. It keeps me company in the train, in the cab, at the gym, at work and list goes on and on. What is on loopmode in my Ipod right now is 'Thunder' by Boys Like Girls. Thank you so much, Baby. You never fail to surprise me.

No comments: