Friday, June 08, 2007

I dream of wide open spaces

Last night was the first night in two weeks that I did not cough in my sleep. I have been down with a terrible flu for the past week, which started after the day I went longboarding at East Coast Park. I dreamt of wide open spaces last night. I love wide open spaces. I get restless if I get confined to a small space for too long.I get restless if I am in a situation which has no visual or mental stimulus.

I had this problem since I was a child. In the modern times, this might be a condition called ADHD, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. The main characteristics of ADHD are inattention, hyperactivity, and impulsivity. When I was in school, teachers would just classify my condition as a discipline problem. I am in much control of myself now or am I just jaded with the lack of sensory stimuli in my environment that I give up seeking.

So come forward. Awe me. Inspire me. Enthuse me. Fascinate me. Excite me.

1 comment:

Sime said...

this para like rich word.The main characteristics of ADHD are inattention, hyperactivity, and impulsivity. When I was in school, teachers would just classify my condition as a discipline problem.skin care tips