It was the night I was made to feel like a princess. He bought me a really pretty dress for the dinner and I love it to bits. Finally, after a long while, I got a chance to doll up and feel like a woman again. Actually, I stopped wearing dresses since I lost my long hair. After dinner, we headed down to Zouk and it has been a while since we had gone clubbing. In the company of good friends, the night was just magical. Monday, May 21, 2007
PMO's thank you dinner at Glass House, Singapore Art Museum
It was the night I was made to feel like a princess. He bought me a really pretty dress for the dinner and I love it to bits. Finally, after a long while, I got a chance to doll up and feel like a woman again. Actually, I stopped wearing dresses since I lost my long hair. After dinner, we headed down to Zouk and it has been a while since we had gone clubbing. In the company of good friends, the night was just magical.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment