Did my hair grow? Do I look normal now? The questions that linger in my head. It has been 2 months after my last chemotherapy and 3 weeks after my last radiotherapy. The part of my scalp affected my radiotherapy has not grown at all. However, the other areas are growing, slowly but surely. I still get stares now and then. I just couldn't care less these days. But don't get me wrong. Once in a while, I do get saddened by the fact that my long hair's all gone and somehow secretly wish that I still had them.. I will continue to chart my growth with pictures. Will see how much it has grown next month then.
Thursday, August 10, 2006
2 months after chemo and 3 weeks after radiotherapy
Did my hair grow? Do I look normal now? The questions that linger in my head. It has been 2 months after my last chemotherapy and 3 weeks after my last radiotherapy. The part of my scalp affected my radiotherapy has not grown at all. However, the other areas are growing, slowly but surely. I still get stares now and then. I just couldn't care less these days. But don't get me wrong. Once in a while, I do get saddened by the fact that my long hair's all gone and somehow secretly wish that I still had them.. I will continue to chart my growth with pictures. Will see how much it has grown next month then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment