Saturday, June 10, 2006

World Cup Opening Match

Last night, there was a world cup opening match gathering at my place. I prepared a huge serving of Cold Soba Noodle Salad, which serves up to 6-7 people. The turnout was better than I expected. I had to go for my tuition class so Khai had to play host when I was away. By the time I got back from class, Mike, Leigh and Hafidz have already arrived. Mike and Leigh brought 2 roasted spring chicken and gelare, which amount to an insane amount of $60 for 2 tubs. Bert and Laurent arrived shortly, followed by James. By the time James arrived, there is not much left of the salad and chicken. I am really glad that everyone loves the salad. The rest, Herman, Grace, Khalid, Dora and David, started streaming into the house at their own time. Still trying to recover from my post-chemo side effects, I struggled to mingle despite my bodyaches. It is always fun, having people around.

I slept at about 4am, having to leave the rest to continue what they were doing. My body wasn't feeling too good and I was really trying to get back in the normal sleeping hours. I can feel that my face is swollen. It hurts so bad that I can't even open my mouth or roll my tongue, without sending a surge of pain to my head. My body is definitely aching, all along my spinal cord. My tastebuds are still missing due to the chemo drugs. My veins on my right arm has this irritating pulsating pain. I am still recovering from the trauma of the vomiting episode at my last chemo...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work dj dances playlists Best price cialis Cordon bleu school culinary arts Effexor orgasm difficulty pressure washers zoloft side effects nba basketball cheap viagra micra nissan