Sunday, June 11, 2006
*
My attempt to sleep before midnight, for my own health reasons, failed again. I slept at 6am this morning.
*
Sweetie had that sudden impulse to clean up his room in the middle of the night so I spent the night clearing out junks and wiping storage boxes. There were interesting finds in those boxes as well as things which made me wonder about their significance. Whatever they were, I cleaned them and put them back into their original boxes.
*
I slept for a pathetic stretch of 4 hours. I am one of those who wakes up at the same time everyday, no matter what time I get into bed. It just sucks...
*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»
Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»
Post a Comment