Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Holidays has ended

It has been a busy holiday.

The first week, I had my last chemo. Yes, I finally completed my 4 cycles of chemotherapy. The last treatment, in fact, was the worst. Hafidz and Sweetie were there with me. I puked at the third hour into my treatment; all over the hospital bed in the ward. I am actually still very traumatised by what happened till this very day. Went for my re-staging scan, met up with my radiologist to discuss my radiotherapy treatment, which is going to be a daily affair for a month. Attended Teachers' Conference at Suntec Convention Hall.

The second week, I went down to Dunman Secondary to attend their graffiti workshop, conducted by ZERO. It was an enriching experience. The control of spray cans and graffiti terminology. My tagline: Knowledge is Power and Education is free. It is just so true.

The third week was the revamping of Sweetie's room. It took us one entire week. Clearing his junk. Packing. Painting. Purchasing of furniture. Arranging. Cleaning. We are pleased with our project. All for a good night sleep for him. It's all worth it.

The fourth week was rushing from hospitals to hospitals. Celebrated two birthdays at Straits Kitchen at Hyatt. Excellent service. Amazing spread of food. Lovely company. And of course, the most amazing dinner on the last day of the holidays. Thank you Sweetie. I love your cooking. Yummy steak with lots of greens.

It has been quite a month of holidays. Now its back to school, treatment, jamming and gigs. Will post up the pics I took soon..

3 comments:

guitarboy said...

... i just saw you had entered in my web and felt curious about you.. hope you get well soon.. i love ninja tunes too... kisses and hugs

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read »