Monday, January 16, 2006


mas & azman's wedding @ Tampines Posted by Picasa

One of my best friends from NIE got married to Sweetie's distant cousin, Azman. It is really a small world. Went over to Mas's reception at Tampines and met up with my friends, whom I had spent one of my craziest time in NIE, doing the silliest things in the drawing studios. I miss those days, having art tutorials with them and just making alot of noise. Heheh.. Indra came to pick us up and we proceeded to the guy's reception at Toa Payoh. The rest of guys, like Khalid and Herman were already there. After hanging out there at the reception for a while, we all went down to Siglap to chill at Thai Express. Yes. Yes. I had my favourite Thai Iced Tea. =)Everyone was feeling down because it was a Sunday, especially so for teachers like Sweetie, Yasmeen and I. The lessonplans.. The admin work.. The endless workshops and meetings. It is only Sunday and we can't wait for Friday to come again.

1 comment:

Welcome to the real world ... music said...

WOO HOO... check U out in da baju kurong... ki ki ki..