Wednesday, May 11, 2005


london movement series 2 Posted by Hello

My day started on a bad footing when I got down to Damian's shop. He was super grouchy due to some cashflow problems with his shipments. Emily kept quiet and shrugged her shoulders when I asked. He snapped at me when I least expected or needed it.. actually, I don't even think I deserved it, after spending the morning cleaning up his apartment. Fiesty ME just had to snap back.. Lincoln came along and joined all three of us for lunch at Soho. Lincoln felt the tension and tried to lighten up the mood. Luckily, Sweetie called me and saved me from the agony of putting up with Damian's grouchy face.. I just said "Long distance Call!!!" and walked away from the table.. Sweetie said posting is out today but I am not too excited about it.. Whatever, innit? Fate's already sealed.. Can't do much about it anyway..